Referenser - Mastit
- Mastitis: causes and management. Geneva: World Health Organization, WHO; 2000.
- Österman KL, Rahm VA. Lactation mastitis: bacterial cultivation of breast milk, symptoms, treatment, and outcome. J Hum Lact. 2000;
- Kvist LJ. Toward a clarification of the concept of mastitis as used in empirical studies of breast inflammation during lactation. J Hum Lact. 2010;26(1):53-9.
- Fetherston C. Mastitis in lactating women: physiology or pathology?. Breastfeed Rev. 2001;9(2):21.
- Ingman WV, Glynn DJ, Hutchinson MR. Inflammatory mediators in mastitis and lactation insufficiency. J Mammary Gland Biol Neoplasia. 2014;
- Kvist LJ, Larsson BW, Hall-Lord ML, Steen A, Schalen C. The role of bacteria in lactational mastitis and some considerations of the use of antibiotic treatment. Int Breastfeed J. 2008;7;3:6: