- Hedin A, Nyman KG & Derouet B. A modified letter matching chart for testing young children's visual acuity. J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 1980;17:114-18.
- Kvarnström G., Jakobsson P. Vision screening in 3-year old children. Comparison between the Lea Symbol chart and HVOT (LM) chart.
- Kvarnström G., Jakobsson P. and Lennerstrand G. Screening for visual and ocular disorders in children, evaluation of the system in Sweden. Acta Pædiatr. 1998;87:1173-9.
- Lambert, Scott R. Taylor and Hoyt's Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Fifth Edition 2017, Chapter 5, 32-39, Chapter 73, 754-761
- David K. Wallace, Christie L. Morse, Michele Melia, Derek T. Sprunger, Michael X. Repka, Katherine A. Lee, Stephen P. Christiansen on behalf of the American Academy of Ophthalmology Preferred Practice Pattern Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus Panel Pediatric Eye Evaluations Preferred Practice Pattern®: I. Vision Screening in the Primary Care and Community Setting; II. Comprehensive Ophthalmic Examination Ophthalmology, Vol. 125, Issue 1, P184–P227
- David K. Wallace, Michael X. Repka, Katherine A. Lee, Michele Melia, Stephen P. Christiansen, Christie L. Morse, Derek T. Sprunger on behalf of the American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus Preferred Practice Pattern Pediatric Ophthalmology Panel Amblyopia Preferred Practice Pattern® Ophthalmology, Vol. 125, Issue 1, P105–P142
- Gyllencreutz E, Chouliara A, Alibakshi A, Tjörnvik M, Aring E & Andersson Grönlund M (2018): Eva Evaluation of vision screening in five- to eight-year-old children living in Region Västra Götaland luation of vision screening in five- to eight-year-old children living in Region Västra Götaland, Sweden - a prospective multicentre study. Acta Ophthalmol. 2018 Oct 2. doi: 10.1111/aos.13900.
Till toppen av sidan