- Li R, Fein S.B, Chen J, Grummer-Strawn, L.M. Why mothers stop breastfeeding: mothers' self-reported reasons for stopping during the first year. Pediatrics. 2008;122:69-76.
- Odom EC. Reasons for Earlier Than Desired Cessation of Breastfeeding. Pediatrics. 2013;131(3):726-32.
- Tohota, J, et al.. Dads make a difference: an exploratory study of paternal support for breastfeeding in Perth. Western Australia International Breastfeeding Journal. 2009;29:4-15.
- Flacking R, Dykes F, Ewald U. The influence of fathers' socioeconomic status and paternity leave on breastfeeding duration: a population-based cohort study.. Scand J Public Health. 2010;38(4):337-43.
- 6.Ekström A, Widström AM, Nissen E.. Does continuity of care by well-trained breastfeeding counselors improve a mother's perception of support?. BIRTH. 2006;
- Smied et al.. Womens´s perceptions and Experiences of Breastfeeding Support: A Metasynthesis. BIRTH. 2011;38(1):49-60.
- 8.Hannula L, Kaunonen M, Tarkka MT. A systematic review of professional support interventions for breastfeeding. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2008;
- 9.Graffy J & Taylor J. What information, advice and support do women want with breastfeeding?. BIRTH. 2005;
Till toppen av sidan